This is me, Aimee (Pyle) Ashcraft, and my husband, Jon. We have been married for 13 years this June. Wow! Time flies.
We have four kids, three girls and one boy. Poor Hunter! Here are my girls. Do any of them look like me? Most people say that they look just like their daddy. So frustrating to do all the work, then they come out looking like their dad! Oh well!


5 comments:
ok so...I'm sure you hear this all the time but I'm going to say it anyway...you look just like your mom!!!! Oh my gosh...what a gorgeous family you have...I'm so glad you started this blog...I'm looking forward to peeking into you life...
Hey Aimee! How are you? Are you still leading worship at Steve's church? I used to check out the videos, but haven't lately. Your kids are so cute, and there is definitely a strong "daddy" gene. Keep posting... I'll be reading!
so how do I get to the videos???
The ones that lori is talking about...but steve e-mailed me and gave me the link to your church...I'm pretty sure that's what she was talking about...It was such a blessing seeing how God is useing both of you...we are a part of a church plant here in hanford we will be 2 years old this month...we moved from lakewood to hanford for that purpose...God is soooo awesome...anyway all that to say it has been so long but we are all up to very similar things...even michelle and lori...our parents must have done something right...sooo I know life is busy but you need to check in on this blog more often girlfriend...
Your kids are beautiful! Stumbeled on your blog from Donnas? Or maybe it was michelles? Oh well, Im glad Im here and look forward to reading more. :)
Post a Comment